2451 Century Hl, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Sold on 3/6/12: $925,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,357 sq ft
- Lot:18.08 acres
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $925,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Other
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Solarium / Atrium, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow643
- Elementary Schoolcheck with city
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High Schoolcheck with city
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Middle Schoolcheck with city
- Parcel #4329007024
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20510302
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,049,648||$966K – $1.14M||-$14,448||$445||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,396/mo||$3.5K – $7.3K/mo||+$128||$2.29||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Century City home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Century City homes, this home is valued 18.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Century City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 61.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
Neighborhood for 2451 Century Hl
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Westwood Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.3 mi
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
- Daniel Webster Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.2 mi
- Moreno High (Continuation) School 9-12 0.4 mi
- Beverly Hills High 9-12 0.5 mi
- Yeshiva University of Los Angeles Boys ... 9-12 0.6 mi
- Good Shepherd Catholic School PK-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005