- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 2,041 all time views
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Contract Status \ Inspections, Disaster Mitigation \ Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Bamboo, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Green Certifications \ Energy Star Home, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Washer, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Windows, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Green Water Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Attic Ventilator, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 302028023402760
- Zillow Home ID: 99359951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $184-232K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32712 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Apopka as a whole. Among 32712 homes, this home is valued 3.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% lower than in Apopka, and 103.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32712 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32712 home values.
|2387 Yellow Grass Ct Apopka, FL||$187K||3||2||1,760|
|2915 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$219K||4||2||2,291|
|2381 Yellow Grass Ct Apopka, FL||$189K||3||2||1,760|
|2921 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$190K||3||2||1,976|
|2909 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$177K||3||2||1,765|
|2395 Yellow Grass Ct Apopka, FL||$190K||3||2||1,976|
|2929 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$190K||3||2||1,791|
|2375 Yellow Grass Ct Apopka, FL||$194K||3||2||1,976|
|2456 Grassroot Ct Apopka, FL||$229K||3||2.5||2,639|
|2903 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$178K||3||2||1,760|
|2939 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$213K||3||2||2,219|
|2369 Yellow Grass Ct Apopka, FL||$244K||3||2||2,662|
|2912 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$232K||4||2.5||2,734|
|2918 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$203K||3||2||2,128|
|2382 Yellow Grass Ct Apopka, FL||$181K||4||2||1,825|
|2388 Yellow Grass Ct Apopka, FL||$207K||3||2||2,141|
|2380 Yellow Grass Ct Apopka, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2945 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$187K||3||2||1,760|
|2906 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$228K||3||2.5||2,609|
|2924 Breezy Meadow Rd Apopka, FL||$189K||4||2||1,899|
Nearby Schools in Apopka
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!