- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2451 Hirsch Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322164 beds, 2 baths, 1,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $124,600
- Price/sqft: $93
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1374420000
- Zillow Home ID: 44536878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2451 Hirsch Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sans Souci market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sans Souci home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sans Souci home values.
- 2505 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$140K322,267
- 2441 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$76K411,520
- 2517 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$101K221,176
- 8935 Gate Pkwy W # 9321 Jacksonville, FL$69K221,149
- 2433 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$84K421,715
- 2527 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$159K42.52,140
- 2446 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$92K31.51,228
- 2423 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$112K311,416
- 2506 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$124K321,630
- 2436 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$129K31.51,421
- 2518 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$94K31.51,592
- 2428 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$103K31.51,204
- 2537 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$87K311,044
- 2406 Parental Home Rd Jacksonville, FL$173K411,944
- 2417 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$116K321,176
- 2528 Hirsch Ave Jacksonville, FL$82K311,088
- 2420 Parental Home Rd Jacksonville, FL$153K312,266
- 8539 Gate Pkwy W UNIT 9403 Jacksonville, FL$121K------
- 8539 Gate Pkwy W UNIT 9312 Jacksonville, FL$121K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!