2451 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 452083 beds, 3 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Sun flooded; loads of storage/closets; architectural details (including window seats and archways); large, cedar-fenced yard with deck and patio; 9' ceilings and oak hardwood floors throughout; detached garage.
Hyde Park Neighborhood Elementary School/Gifted Academy, close to many private schools.
Walkable, friendly community
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $285,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 239
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0420001007400
- Zillow Home ID: 34211585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2451 Madison Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.1% less than in Cincinnati, and 18.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 2445 Madison Rd APT 7 Cincinnati, OH$90K11750
- 2455 Madison Rd Cincinnati, OH$472K533,039
- 2459 Madison Rd Cincinnati, OH$401K42.53,237
- 2461-2463 Madison Rd Cincinnati, OH$537KStudio----
- 2439 Madison Rd Cincinnati, OH$200K21.51,558
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 1804 Cincinnati, OH$283K332,160
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2011 Cincinnati, OH$85K11.5645
- 2444 Madison Rd STE 101 Cincinnati, OH$100K11.5120
- 2444 Madison Rd UNIT 206 Cincinnati, OH$119K22.5--
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2012 Cincinnati, OH$85K111,014
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2010 Cincinnati, OH$375K442,518
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2008 Cincinnati, OH$375K43.52,907
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2007 Cincinnati, OH$156K221,905
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2006 Cincinnati, OH$443K32.52,518
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2005 Cincinnati, OH$221K221,560
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2004 Cincinnati, OH$235K221,800
- 2444 Madison Rd APT 2003 Cincinnati, OH$100K121,284
- 2444 Madison Rd # 7 Cincinnati, OH$101K------
- 2444 Madison Rd # 2 Cincinnati, OH$101K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!