2452 Abigail St, Lancaster, OH 43130
Sold on 11/6/12: $36,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow401
- Lot Depth210
- Lot Width85
- Parcel #0534241100
- Zillow Home ID108688489
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$839/mo||$495 – $1.7K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 43130 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Lancaster as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% higher than in Lancaster, and 19.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43130 home values.
Neighborhood for 2452 Abigail Street
- 2424 Abigail St Lancaster, OH$222K32.01,840
- 2419 Beverly Hills Dr Lancaster, OH$168K32.01,568
- 2453 Seville St Lancaster, OH$159K32.01,535
- 2479 Seville St Lancaster, OH$230K32.02,358
- 2432 Beverly Hills Dr Lancaster, OH$148K32.01,452
- 2451 Beverly Hills Dr Lancaster, OH$174K32.01,440
- 2468 Sheridan Dr Lancaster, OH$129K22.01,184
- 2434 Sheridan Dr Lancaster, OH$159K32.01,495
- 2366 Seville St Lancaster, OH$143K21.51,352
- 2504 Sheridan Dr Lancaster, OH$173K33.02,660
- 2467 Beverly Hills Dr Lancaster, OH$147K32.01,164
- 2334 Seville St Lancaster, OH$169K32.52,540
- 2250 Carper St Lancaster, OH$159K32.01,394
- 2326 Rose Way Lancaster, OH$234K32.52,234
- 1415 Beverly Hills Dr Lancaster, OH$250K43.52,644
- 1950 Rainbow Dr NE Lancaster, OH$139K32.01,900
- 2325 Rose Way Lancaster, OH$237K43.02,755
- 2045 Noland Dr NE Lancaster, OH$151K32.01,778
- 1420 Ludwig Ct Lancaster, OH$128K32.01,246
- 1647 Lexington Dr Lancaster, OH$153K32.51,906
Nearby Schools in Lancaster
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Medill Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.7 mi
- Lancaster High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Thomas Ewing Junior High (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Lancaster Seventh-Day Adventist School 2-6 1.2 mi
- William V Fisher Catholic High 9-12 1.7 mi
- St. Bernadette Elementary PK-5 1.9 mi
- Sanderson Elementary K-5 2.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005