- Lot: 5,924 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Views: 3,960 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 2015 for $3,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $2,201
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Association Amenities \ Other
- Association Rules \ PetsPermitted
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Common Walls \ Attached
- Fire Place Fuel \ Other
- Fireplace Features \ Other
- Fireplace Rooms \ Other
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Interior Features \ Other
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Square Footage Source \ Seller
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Other View
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 4236004017
- Zillow Home ID: 20448896
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.7-3.25M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!