24524 148th Ln SE, Kent, WA 980423 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $187,500
- 680 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 620 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Private quiet street with only 4 homes, overlooks Soos Creek Trail
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2322059124
- Zillow Home ID: 48792176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24524 148th Lane Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.2% less than in Kent, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 24514 148th Ln SE Kent, WA$393K42.52,610
- 24504 148th Ln SE Kent, WA$344K42.52,100
- 24533 148th Ln SE Kent, WA$394K51.752,390
- 14737 SE 244th St Kent, WA$443K42.53,206
- 24430 148th Ave SE Covington, WA$366K411,510
- 14736 SE 244th St Kent, WA$583K43.53,200
- 24504 147th Ave SE Kent, WA$406K42.52,740
- 24426 147th Ave SE Kent, WA$418K42.53,030
- 24512 147th Ave SE Kent, WA$375K32.52,324
- 24418 147th Ave SE Kent, WA$410K42.52,900
- 14731 SE 244th St Kent, WA$448K44.53,140
- 24625 148th Ave SE Kent, WA$264K321,470
- 24520 147th Ave SE Kent, WA$446K52.52,990
- 24626 148th Ave SE Kent, WA$739K63.754,560
- 24528 147th Ave SE Kent, WA$574K53.54,170
- 24410 147th Ave SE Kent, WA$376K32.52,300
- 14719 SE 244th St Kent, WA$433K42.53,150
- 14712 SE 246th Pl Kent, WA$501K543,150
- 14734 SE 244th St Kent, WA$402K42.52,680
- 14715 SE 246th Pl Kent, WA$414K32.52,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!