- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 167 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,913 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other, Wall
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $435
- MLS #: 214061972
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Bedroom Desc \ Master BR Ground, Boat Access \ None, Community Type \ See Remarks, Construction \ Concrete Block, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Heat \ Central Electric, Lot Desc \ See Remarks, Property Type \ Residential, View \ Landscaped Area, Waterfront Desc \ None, Windows \ See Remarks, Building Desc \ See Remarks, Exterior Finish \ Stucco, Garage Desc \ Attached, Irrigation \ Reclaimed, Lot Desc \ Oversize, Roof \ See Remarks, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Bedroom Desc \ Master BR Sitting Area, Maintenance \ See Remarks, Building Design \ Single Family, Exterior Features \ Decorative Shutters, HOA Desc \ Voluntary, Management \ None, Master Bath Description \ Remarks, Private Pool Desc \ Below Ground, Exterior Features \ Built In Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Rear Exposure \ E, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Additional Rooms \ See Remarks, Interior Features \ See Remarks, View \ See Remarks, Amenities \ See Remarks, Equipment \ See Remarks, Bedroom Desc \ First Floor Bedroom, Development \ PORT ROYAL, MLS Area Major \ NA07 - Port Royal-Aqualane Area, Private Pool Desc \ Heated Gas, Private Spa Desc \ Heated Gas, Cooling \ See Remarks, Flooring \ See Remarks, Private Pool Desc \ See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Fireplace, Water \ See Remarks, Private Spa Desc \ See Remarks, Sewer \ See Remarks, Guest House Desc \ See Remarks, Canal Width \ None, Floor Plan Type \ See Remarks, Dining Description \ See Remarks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,743 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 251
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 17260760005
- Zillow Home ID: 43736145
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $3.13-7.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Port Royal home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Naples as a whole. Among Port Royal homes, this home is 13.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Port Royal, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Naples, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Port Royal home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naples.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Port Royal home values.
|2433 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$2.83M||--||--||3,059|
|2485 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$5.28M||5||7||6,181|
|450 Galleon Dr Naples, FL||$3.69M||--||--||2,202|
|2500 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||--||--||--||2,678|
|2395 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$3.04M||--||--||3,278|
|2460 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$4.27M||--||--||3,739|
|2525 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$4.39M||--||--||3,453|
|2450 Treasure Ln Naples, FL||$2.86M||--||--||3,624|
|445 Galleon Dr Naples, FL||$5.5M||4||5||5,575|
|475 Galleon Dr Naples, FL||$4.2M||4||6||4,501|
|2545 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$4.07M||5||4||5,118|
|2550 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$4.42M||4||5.5||4,192|
|495 Galleon Dr Naples, FL||$7.57M||--||--||2,495|
|336 Galleon Dr Naples, FL||$3.15M||--||3||3,049|
|2361 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$6.18M||4||5||4,982|
|345 Galleon Dr Naples, FL||$3.84M||--||--||3,416|
|2480 Treasure Ln Naples, FL||$3.06M||--||--||2,495|
|2566 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$2.72M||--||--||2,523|
|2400 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$3.23M||4||5||3,868|
|2575 Lantern Ln Naples, FL||$3.04M||3||2||4,198|
Nearby Schools in Naples
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.