2454 Old Elm Ct, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 2 baths, 1,668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $677,000
- Price/sqft: $406
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ TV Antenna, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,668 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 24504031
- Zillow Home ID: 19564211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2454 Old Elm Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% lower than in San Jose, and 40.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 2456 Old Elm Ct San Jose, CA$845K531,872
- 2452 Old Ridge Ct San Jose, CA$644K421,234
- 2450 Old Ridge Ct San Jose, CA$593K321,041
- 2458 Old Elm Ct San Jose, CA$624K421,234
- 2466 Old Elm Ct San Jose, CA$588K421,234
- 2460 Old Elm Ct San Jose, CA$597K321,100
- 2464 Old Elm Ct San Jose, CA$617K421,234
- 2448 Old Ridge Ct San Jose, CA$707K421,630
- 2462 Old Elm Ct San Jose, CA$589K421,234
- 2446 Old Ridge Ct San Jose, CA$593K321,041
- 2438 Old Ridge Ct San Jose, CA$643K421,234
- 1235 Old Manor Pl San Jose, CA$573K321,041
- 1231 Old Manor Pl San Jose, CA$585K421,234
- 2440 Old Ridge Ct San Jose, CA$783K421,975
- 1227 Old Manor Pl San Jose, CA$575K321,041
- 2442 Old Ridge Ct San Jose, CA$639K321,341
- 2444 Old Ridge Ct San Jose, CA$638K421,234
- 1223 Old Manor Pl San Jose, CA--421,234
- 2436 Old Crest Pl San Jose, CA$574K321,041
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!