- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2454 Roseglen Way, Aurora, IL 605064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $231,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1425228003
- Zillow Home ID: 61488834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2454 Roseglen Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% higher than in Aurora, and 183.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60506 home values.
- 2466 Roseglen Way Aurora, IL$219K------
- Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$214K------
- 2549 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$245K------
- 2502 Roseglen Way Aurora, IL$213K32.52,100
- 2522 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$203K------
- 2510 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$202K------
- 2546 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$229K------
- 2498 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$210K32.51,800
- 2561 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$212K32.5--
- 2451 Roseglen Way Aurora, IL$208K32.51,811
- 2463 Roseglen Way Aurora, IL$217K------
- 2558 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$205K------
- 2475 Roseglen Way Aurora, IL$212K32.51,811
- 2538 Roseglen Way Aurora, IL$199K------
- 768 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$203K32.51,864
- 780 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$210K------
- 2486 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$213K------
- 756 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$217K------
- 792 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$205K------
- 2523 Roseglen Way Aurora, IL$216K------
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.