2454 W 7th St, Cleveland, OH 441132 beds, 3 baths, 2,072 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 22 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $249,975
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 3641343
- Parking: 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Cooling System: Central air,Exterior Type: Deck, Patio
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 00417023
- Zillow Home ID: 82178891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2454 W 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tremont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% lower than in Cleveland, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Tremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tremont home values.
- 2452 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$79K22.51,712
- 2462 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$78K321,442
- 2464 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$72K421,720
- 2448 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$61K32.51,720
- 2468 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$56K31.51,332
- 2444 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$61K22.51,520
- 2459 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH$50K411,205
- 2455 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH$61K421,776
- 2470 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$53K611,788
- 2451 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 2442 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$102K32.52,024
- 2469 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH$117K622,200
- 2447 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH$55K621,980
- 2472 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$114K331,892
- 2436 W 7th St Cleveland, OH--------
- 2471 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 2443 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH--421,600
- 2474 W 7th St Cleveland, OH$85K51.52,552
- 2441 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH$47K411,540
- 2460 Thurman Ave Cleveland, OH$51K421,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!