2455 Dresden Dr, Semmes, AL 365753 beds, 2 baths, 1,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $122,290
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: R022408340002013
- Zillow Home ID: 50975134
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2455 Dresden Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Redstone market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.4% lower than in Semmes, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Redstone home values rise more quickly than other regions in Semmes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Redstone home values.
- 2481 Melanie Ct W Semmes, AL$104K321,289
- 2443 Dresden Dr Semmes, AL$110K321,450
- 2487 Melanie Ct W Semmes, AL$89K321,250
- 2482 Melanie Ct W Semmes, AL$136K321,886
- Melanie Ln Semmes, AL$98K321,209
- 2460 Root Dr E Semmes, AL$92K432,300
- 9650 Howells Ferry Rd Semmes, AL$103K321,300
- 9660 Howells Ferry Rd Semmes, AL$102K--21,296
- 2444 Root Dr E Semmes, AL$125K321,651
- 2474 Root Dr E Semmes, AL$79K321,486
- 2454 Dresden Dr Semmes, AL$174K321,468
- 2500 Melanie Ct W Semmes, AL$89K--21,296
- 2505 Melanie Ct W Semmes, AL$102K321,296
- 2444 Dresden Dr Semmes, AL$93K321,242
- 2434 Dresden Dr Semmes, AL$99K321,242
- 2484 Root Dr E Semmes, AL$104K--21,300
- 9670 Howells Ferry Rd Semmes, AL$155K--21,495
- 2473 Melanie Ct E Semmes, AL$77K311,125
- 2530 Melanie Ct W Semmes, AL$106K321,590
- 9651 Melanie Ln Semmes, AL$88K--21,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292