2455 Savanna Grove Ln, Woodstock, IL 600984 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 263 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 432 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1321131005
- Zillow Home ID: 89184900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2455 Savanna Grove Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% higher than in Woodstock, and 2028.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- 2449 Savanna Grove Ln Woodstock, IL$178K----2,044
- Aster Trl Woodstock, IL$143K----1,699
- 2441 Savanna Grove Ln Woodstock, IL$226K----2,044
- 2465 Savanna Grove Ln Woodstock, IL$188K----2,351
- 1473 Aster Trl Woodstock, IL$196K----1,699
- 1462 Aster Trl Woodstock, IL$247K42.53,000
- 2431 Savanna Grove Ln Woodstock, IL$213K42.12,998
- 1463 Aster Trl Woodstock, IL$168K41.52,006
- 1514 Cord Grass Trl Woodstock, IL$189K----2,266
- 1518 Cord Grass Trl Woodstock, IL$159K----1,699
- 1480 Cord Grass Trl Woodstock, IL$270K----2,981
- 1509 Fox Sedge Trl Woodstock, IL$223K332,044
- 1544 Cord Grass Trl Woodstock, IL$139K42.51,962
- 1505 Fox Sedge Trl Woodstock, IL$192K----1,686
- 1452 Aster Trl Woodstock, IL$218K----2,044
- 1501 Fox Sedge Trl Woodstock, IL$218K----2,856
- 1510 Cord Grass Trl Woodstock, IL$214K----2,004
- 1502 Cord Grass Trl Woodstock, IL$173K42.52,387
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!