A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1972
- Views: 3,190 all time views
- HOA Fee: $425
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $717
- Flooring: Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Other, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 906 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 12741045
- Zillow Home ID: 19500191
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $520-680K.
Market guideZillow predicts Midtown home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is valued 63.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 837.5% higher than in Palo Alto, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.