2458 Seaway St, Jacksonville, FL 322333 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1688360000
- Zillow Home ID: 44612663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2458 Seaway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 167% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 2464 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$96K321,040
- 2450 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$138K321,411
- 2463 W End Ct Jacksonville, FL$68K31.51,183
- 1275 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$67K31.51,137
- 2470 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$105K32952
- Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$101K321,296
- 2455 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$94K321,430
- 2461 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$100K321,148
- 2469 W End Ct Jacksonville, FL$80K321,488
- 2447 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$104K42960
- 1266 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$101K321,296
- 2467 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$124K421,421
- 2460 W End Ct Jacksonville, FL$196K321,152
- 2476 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$95K321,300
- 1274 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$92K321,726
- 2443 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$91K321,679
- 2477 W End Ct Jacksonville, FL$94K321,252
- 2475 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$119K321,389
- 1285 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$321K431,875
- 2435 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$95K421,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292