2458 Seaway St, Jacksonville, FL 322333 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1688360000
- Zillow Home ID: 44612663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2458 Seaway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% less than in Jacksonville, and 185.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 2464 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$95K321,040
- 2450 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$137K321,411
- 2463 W End Ct Jacksonville, FL$74K31.51,183
- 1275 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$75K31.51,137
- 2470 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$103K32952
- 2455 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$99K321,430
- 2461 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$97K321,148
- 2469 W End Ct Jacksonville, FL$91K321,488
- 2447 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$104K42960
- 1266 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$101K321,296
- 2467 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$123K421,421
- 2460 W End Ct Jacksonville, FL$193K321,152
- 2476 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$93K321,300
- 1274 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$102K321,726
- 2443 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$100K321,679
- 2477 W End Ct Jacksonville, FL$92K321,252
- 2475 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$111K321,389
- 1285 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$327K431,875
- 2435 Seaway St Jacksonville, FL$106K421,320
- 1284 Surfway Ct Jacksonville, FL$297K321,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.