A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 18.08 acres
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,497 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $1,000,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $422
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Floor Material \ Carpet, Parking Type \ Parking for Guests - Onsite, Property Sub Type \ Townhouse, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Association Amenities \ Gym\Ex Room, Association Amenities \ Gated Community Guard, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Pool Descriptions \ Heated, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association Amenities \ Sauna, Rooms \ Central\Center Hall, View \ Park Or Green Belt View, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Patio Features \ Patio Open, Rooms \ Dining Room, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Association Amenities \ Controlled Access, Association Amenities \ Security, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Square Footage Source \ Developer, Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Lot Size Source \ Developer, Building Structure Style \ High or Mid-Rise Condo, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Switchboard, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Valet Parking, Rooms \ Atrium, Security Safety \ Gated Community with Guard, Listing Status \ Pending, Association Amenities \ Fitness Center, Parking Features \ Controlled Entrance, Association Amenities \ Onsite Property Management, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules, Association Amenities \ Greenbelt\Park, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ Y, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 280
- Floor size: 2,372 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4329007028
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20510306
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.6M.
Market guideZillow predicts Century City home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Century City homes, this home is valued 241.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Century City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
|Other Units in this Building (275)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2321 Century Hl|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.