- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
246 Charndon Village Ct, Charlotte, NC 28211
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $90,000
- Parcel #: 18927221
- Zillow Home ID: 89699287
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 246 Charndon Village Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stonehaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% lower than in Charlotte, and 200% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Stonehaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stonehaven home values.
- 236 Charndon Village Ct Charlotte, NC$504K32.52,655
- 308 Charndon Village Ct Charlotte, NC$310K32.52,700
- 132 Medearis Dr Charlotte, NC$347K432,600
- Charndon Village Ct Charlotte, NC$308K------
- 345 Charndon Village Ct Charlotte, NC$400K332,903
- 312 Charndon Village Ct Charlotte, NC$256K32.52,135
- 140 Medearis Dr Charlotte, NC$376K42.52,503
- Charndon Village Ct Charlotte, NC$201K------
- Charndon Village Ct Charlotte, NC$281K------
- 341 Charndon Village Ct Charlotte, NC$439K332,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!