- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
246 Old Grade Rd, Moncks Corner, SC 294613 beds, 2 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1950800012
- Zillow Home ID: 10827104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 246 Old Grade Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29461 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.3% lower than in Moncks Corner, and 31.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29461 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moncks Corner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29461 home values.
- 120 Chris De Loop Ln Moncks Corner, SC$146K----1,404
- 234 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$96K----960
- 256 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$143K----1,782
- 220 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$71K----336
- 274 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$88K----1,440
- 102 Penny Ln Moncks Corner, SC$109K----1,452
- 113 Winter Ct Moncks Corner, SC$83K----760
- 111 Winter Ct Moncks Corner, SC$101K----1,792
- 237 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$72K----576
- 137 Winter Ct Moncks Corner, SC$378K----4,092
- 109 Winter Ct Moncks Corner, SC--------
- 274 Harvest Rd Moncks Corner, SC$198K321,891
- 286 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$157K211,696
- 209 Winter Ct Moncks Corner, SC$126K111,100
- 227 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$338K----2,760
- 339 Windwood Ln Moncks Corner, SC$157K----1,601
- 260 Harvest Rd Moncks Corner, SC$202K----1,530
- 217 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$139K----1,512
- 285 Old Grade Rd Moncks Corner, SC$207K321,616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.