246 Pine St, Memphis, TN 381043 beds, 3 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Large ornate moulding
Architectural features throughout
2 Fire places
New cedar shakes and paint on exterior
House on National Historical Register
Located in Central Gardens
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $191,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, 2 car garage w/ additional storage and dog run, motion sensored security lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 016018 00013
- Zillow Home ID: 42128428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 246 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.3% less than in Memphis, and 5.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 242 Pine St Memphis, TN$186K322,200
- 252 Pine St Memphis, TN$235K422,492
- 1397 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis, TN$208K311,916
- 256 Pine St Memphis, TN$246K322,529
- 262 Pine St Memphis, TN$140K311,568
- 268 Pine St Memphis, TN$231K222,713
- 245 S Watkins St Memphis, TN$201K322,380
- 239 S Watkins St Memphis, TN$163K321,780
- 251 S Watkins St Memphis, TN$322K333,162
- 255 S Watkins St Memphis, TN$322K423,845
- 245 Pine St Memphis, TN$206K222,102
- 233 S Watkins St Memphis, TN$171K222,039
- 239 Pine St Memphis, TN$165K3--2,400
- 249 Pine St Memphis, TN$155K341,836
- 233 Pine St Memphis, TN$203K331,847
- 255 Pine St Memphis, TN$184K5--2,400
- 261 Pine St Memphis, TN$114K221,528
- 1402 Linden Ave Memphis, TN$318K32.53,200
- 265 Pine St Memphis, TN$138K221,640
- 1389 Linden Ave Memphis, TN$125K211,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!