246 Richelieu Ter, Newark, NJ 071063 beds, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,766 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 1404127000000085
- Zillow Home ID: 38712908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 246 Richelieu Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Vailsburg market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.6% less than in Newark, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Vailsburg home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Vailsburg home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
2,842 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 244 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$125K----1,224
- 248 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$115K----1,224
- 242 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$115K3--1,244
- 250-252 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$114K----1,224
- 238-240 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$159K321,440
- 95-97 Ivy St Newark, NJ$168K----1,276
- 234-236 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$148K----1,392
- 93 Ivy St Newark, NJ$152K----1,189
- 99-101 Ivy St Newark, NJ$202K3--1,652
- 89-91 Ivy St #91 Newark, NJ$135K----900
- 232 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$144K----2,520
- 256 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$182K3----
- 230 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$163K----2,649
- Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$125K----1,224
- 96-98 Ivy St Newark, NJ$194K----1,468
- 92-94 Ivy St Newark, NJ$161K----1,080
- 224 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$118K----1,595
- 100-102 Ivy St Newark, NJ$166K----1,216
- 88-90 Ivy St Newark, NJ$162K----1,472
- 104-106 Ivy St Newark, NJ$143K----1,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!