- Lot: 10,419 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 529 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,177 all time views
- 64 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1996 for $228,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- MLS #: C7048384
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Stem Wall, Front Exposure \ Southwest, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic Ventilator, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Handicapped Modified, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ VideoMonitoring, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Property Description \ Ground Floor Unit, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Generator Hookup, Utilities \ Integrated Generator, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Water Access \ Canal - Saltwater, Water Extras \ Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Water Extras \ Sailboat Water, Water Extras \ Seawall - Concrete, Water Frontage \ Canal - Saltwater, Water Frontage \ Lagoon, Water View \ Canal, Water View \ Lagoon
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,394 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 412214127001
- Zillow Home ID: 43576952
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $399-570K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33950 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Punta Gorda as a whole. Among 33950 homes, this home is 74% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in Punta Gorda, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 33950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Punta Gorda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33950 home values.
|252 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$471K||4||4||2,800|
|242 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||--||--||--||--|
|258 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$433K||--||3||2,578|
|236 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$539K||3||2||2,927|
|253 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$355K||--||2||1,879|
|259 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$347K||--||2||1,856|
|230 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$464K||3||2||2,439|
|260 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$550K||--||2||2,025|
|237 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$365K||3||2||1,852|
|262 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$908K||6||5||3,828|
|2564 Rio Palermo Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$814K||3||4||3,164|
|261 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$665K||3||3||2,911|
|226 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$364K||--||2||1,879|
|231 Venezia Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$424K||4||3||2,584|
|2645 W Marion Ave APT 511 Punta Gorda, FL||$285K||3||2||1,634|
|2645 W Marion Ave APT 512 Punta Gorda, FL||$277K||3||2||1,575|
|2645 W Marion Ave APT 513 Punta Gorda, FL||$274K||3||2||1,575|
|2645 W Marion Ave APT 514 Punta Gorda, FL||$297K||3||2||1,826|
|2565 Rio Palermo Ct Punta Gorda, FL||$571K||3||2||2,365|
|2645 W Marion Ave # DOCK1 Punta Gorda, FL||$64K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Punta Gorda
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!