246 W Lafayette Ave, Baltimore, MD 212172 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,980 sqft
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 0380 038
- Zillow Home ID: 36488630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 246 W Lafayette Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bolton Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% less than in Baltimore, and 9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Bolton Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bolton Hill home values.
- 244 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$325K--31,400
- 248 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$422K442,600
- 242 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$255K221,224
- 240 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$188K--1.51,080
- 1400 Mason St Baltimore, MD$251K33.51,700
- W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$255K--31,224
- 236 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$577K--52,624
- 1402 Mason St Baltimore, MD$330K--3.51,400
- 300 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$284K--3.51,520
- 1404 Mason St Baltimore, MD$196K--21,080
- 302 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$386K43.51,520
- 1406 Mason St Baltimore, MD$361K43.51,600
- 304 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$302K33.51,400
- 250 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$127K------
- 1408 Mason St Baltimore, MD$317K--31,400
- 234 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$522K643,780
- 306 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$322K22.51,872
- 1410 Mason St Baltimore, MD$181K--1.51,080
- 255 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$331K32.51,554
- 301 W Lafayette Ave Baltimore, MD$357K33.52,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.