- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
246 West Cir, Bristol, PA 190073 beds, 3 baths, 1,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,940 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 04024065
- Zillow Home ID: 8961389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 246 West Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Bristol Township, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19007 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,424 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1917
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 1225 Pond St Bristol, PA$195K31.51,584
- 252 West Cir Bristol, PA$206K311,456
- 1229 Pond St Bristol, PA$218K--1.51,673
- 1221 Pond St Bristol, PA$217K31.51,584
- 249 West Cir Bristol, PA$157K321,248
- 1215 Pond St Bristol, PA$222K221,976
- 241 West Cir Bristol, PA$169K321,264
- 257 West Cir Bristol, PA$162K31.51,372
- 1235 Pond St Bristol, PA$408K343,194
- 233 West Cir Bristol, PA$213K321,873
- 1213 Pond St Bristol, PA$283K21.52,244
- 263 West Cir Bristol, PA$256K321,966
- 225 West Cir Bristol, PA$177K221,334
- 258 Madison St Bristol, PA$150K31992
- 256 Madison St Bristol, PA$131K21.5992
- 260 Madison St Bristol, PA$150K31992
- 1304 Wilson Ave Bristol, PA$532K434,127
- 254 Madison St Bristol, PA$133K31960
- 262 Madison St Bristol, PA$148K31960
- 252 Madison St Bristol, PA$133K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!