246 Willow St, New Haven, CT 065114 beds, 3 baths, 3,591 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: May 2013 for $440,500
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ Is Present,Attic \ None,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Basement Type \ Full Basement,Conveniences \ Highway Accessibility,Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry,Exterior \ Shingles,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S),Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Parking Type Description \ Off Street,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,591 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:214 B:0424 L:01200
- Zillow Home ID: 57964066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 246 Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Rock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% less than in New Haven, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
- 250 Willow St New Haven, CT$570K634,922
- 253 Willow St New Haven, CT$379K211,100
- 790 Orange St New Haven, CT$547K6--3,898
- 786 Orange St New Haven, CT$552K533,620
- 257 Willow St New Haven, CT$540K633,395
- 792 Orange St New Haven, CT$207K311,500
- 778 Orange St New Haven, CT$565K833,647
- 261 Willow St New Haven, CT$575K634,387
- 800 Orange St New Haven, CT$641K633,652
- 785 Orange St New Haven, CT$552K633,989
- 789 Orange St New Haven, CT$552K634,177
- 260 Willow St New Haven, CT$573K534,027
- 783 Orange St New Haven, CT$423K311,055
- 781 Orange St New Haven, CT$490K623,740
- 802 Orange St New Haven, CT--311,200
- 775 Orange St New Haven, CT$436K52.53,114
- 265 Willow St New Haven, CT$564K633,951
- 87 Linden St New Haven, CT$442K423,703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!