A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $440,500
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Conveniences \ Highway Accessibility, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior \ Shingles, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,591 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:214 B:0424 L:01200
- Zillow Home ID: 57964066
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 63.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Rock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77% less than in New Haven, and 47.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
|250 Willow St New Haven, CT||$614K||6||3||4,922|
|253 Willow St New Haven, CT||$415K||2||1||1,100|
|790 Orange St New Haven, CT||$552K||6||--||3,898|
|786 Orange St New Haven, CT||$542K||5||3||3,620|
|257 Willow St New Haven, CT||$544K||6||3||3,395|
|792 Orange St New Haven, CT||$191K||3||1||1,500|
|778 Orange St New Haven, CT||$550K||8||3||3,647|
|261 Willow St New Haven, CT||$562K||6||3||4,387|
|800 Orange St New Haven, CT||$553K||6||3||3,652|
|785 Orange St New Haven, CT||$554K||6||3||3,989|
|789 Orange St New Haven, CT||$563K||6||3||4,177|
|260 Willow St New Haven, CT||$555K||5||3||4,027|
|783 Orange St New Haven, CT||$449K||3||1||1,055|
|781 Orange St New Haven, CT||$577K||6||2||3,740|
|802 Orange St New Haven, CT||--||3||1||1,200|
|775 Orange St New Haven, CT||$550K||5||2.5||3,114|
|265 Willow St New Haven, CT||$564K||6||3||3,951|
|87 Linden St New Haven, CT||$580K||4||2||3,703|
|801 Orange St New Haven, CT||$587K||6||3||4,493|
|264 Willow St New Haven, CT||$454K||2||1||1,500|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!