- Lot: 7,409 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 2,325 all time views
- HOA Fee: $135
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $875,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $317
- Parking: 636 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Street, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Golf Course, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 81052025
- Zillow Home ID: 50887792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $775-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95020 home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Gilroy as a whole. Among 95020 homes, this home is valued 61.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 31.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
|2470 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$963K||4||4||3,745|
|2450 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$967K||4||4||3,750|
|2461 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$946K||4||3||3,520|
|2451 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.28M||4||4||5,085|
|2480 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$921K||4||3||3,230|
|2440 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$955K||5||4||3,724|
|2471 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$960K||5||3.5||3,724|
|2441 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$925K||4||3.5||3,380|
|2481 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$925K||4||3||3,520|
|2490 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.05M||5||3||3,542|
|2430 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.05M||4||4||4,303|
|2431 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.3M||5||4.5||5,083|
|2491 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.05M||4||4||4,303|
|2500 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$919K||4||3||3,075|
|2420 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.01M||5||4.5||3,858|
|2421 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$955K||4||3||3,520|
|2511 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$962K||4||3.5||3,542|
|2510 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.06M||4||4||4,303|
|2410 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$1M||6||3.5||3,939|
|2521 Club Dr Gilroy, CA||$935K||4||2.5||3,059|
Nearby Schools in Gilroy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!