2460 E Villa StUNIT 1, Pasadena, CA 91107
Sold on 6/27/12: $346,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,200 sq ft
- Lot:0.8 acres
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $346,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow535
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #5744024062
- School DistrictPasadena Unified
- Zillow Home ID63896550
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$469,277||$427K – $512K||-$1,201||$391||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,247/mo||$1.8K – $2.7K/mo||-$33||$1.87||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Mid Central home values will rise 8.9% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Pasadena as a whole. Among Mid Central homes, this home is valued 18.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% lower than in Pasadena, and 49.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Central home values.
Neighborhood for 2460 E Villa Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Pasadena High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Woodrow Wilson Middle (assigned) 6-9 1.4 mi
- Field (Eugene) Elementary (assigned) K-6 1.6 mi
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin School... K-8 0.3 mi
- Villa Esperanza Services School K-12 0.5 mi
- Norma Coombs Alternative School K-8 0.5 mi
- Learning Works School 7-12 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005