2460 N County Road 600 E, Avon, IN 46123
Sold on 1/4/12:
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,731 sq ft
- Lot:4.54 acres
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:Jan 2012
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow715
- Foundation TypeCrawl/Raised
- Garage Size200
- Parcel #32-07-28-430-001.000-022
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID94417045
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$175,363||$165K – $188K||+$5,360||$101||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,251/mo||$1.1K – $1.6K/mo||-$49||$0.72||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 0.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 2460 N County Road 600 E
Nearby Schools in Danville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- River Birch Elementary (assigned) K-4 1.5 mi
- Avon Intermediate School West (assigned) 5-6 2.6 mi
- Avon Middle School North (assigned) 7-8 2.8 mi
- Avon High (assigned) 9-12 4.1 mi
- Avon Intermediate School East 5-6 2.6 mi
- Delaware Trail Elementary PK-5 2.6 mi
- Brownsburg West Middle 6-8 2.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005