24605 SE 44th St, Issaquah, WA 980294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,305 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $514,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Parcel #: 3904920850
- Zillow Home ID: 48903884
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24605 Se 44th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% lower than in Issaquah, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,780 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1992
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 24609 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$596K42.52,040
- 24601 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$558K32.51,979
- 4412 246th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$640K42.252,130
- 24610 SE 44th Ct Issaquah, WA$581K42.52,380
- 4327 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$599K32.52,380
- 4420 246th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$584K42.52,030
- 24614 SE 44th Ct Issaquah, WA$551K332,030
- 24544 SE 43rd Pl Issaquah, WA$495K432,047
- 24613 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$569K42.52,290
- 4428 246th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$549K42.52,150
- 4330 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$601K42.52,180
- 4321 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$646K42.52,990
- 24540 SE 43rd Pl Issaquah, WA$599K32.52,120
- 24618 SE 44th Ct Issaquah, WA$508K322,010
- 4324 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$587K42.52,330
- 22748 SE 44th Ct UNIT 2614 Issaquah, WA$491K332,410
- 24545 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$542K42.51,940
- 4315 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$612K32.52,650
- 24615 SE 44th Ct Issaquah, WA$555K42.52,350
- 24458 SE 44th Pl Issaquah, WA$569K42.52,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.