- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
24615 Western Ave, Lomita, CA 907173 beds, 1 bath, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,954 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $95,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 7372015056
- Zillow Home ID: 21280115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24615 Western Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harbor City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harbor City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbor City home values.
- 1707 247th St Lomita, CA$435K31976
- 1700 246th St Lomita, CA$509K321,686
- 1706 246th St Lomita, CA$442K31976
- 1713 247th St Lomita, CA$652K532,764
- 1710 246th St Lomita, CA$463K411,365
- 1700 247th St Lomita, CA$532K321,651
- 1706 247th St Lomita, CA$413K21844
- 1712 247th St Lomita, CA$452K311,176
- 1716 246th St Lomita, CA$457K211,174
- 1719 247th St Lomita, CA$506K321,321
- 1712 247th St Lomita, CA$444K311,176
- 1720 246th St Lomita, CA$469K311,498
- 1718 247th St Lomita, CA$447K311,176
- 1725 247th St Lomita, CA$481K421,551
- 24713 Western Ave Lomita, CA$435K31976
- 1707 247th Pl Lomita, CA$540K311,232
- 24513 Western Ave Lomita, CA$459K421,176
- 1707 246th St Lomita, CA$441K31976
- 1726 246th St Lomita, CA$456K321,408
- 1711 246th St Lomita, CA$488K311,365
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292