24647 SE 44th St, Issaquah, WA 98029
Make Me Move®: $1,050,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,890 sq ft
- Lot:0.34 acres
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Jul 2003 for $500,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
Backyard entrance to hiking trails and forest. Fishing lake behind house. Community pool just two blocks away. Only a 3 block walk to shopping. You won't need a gym membership with our isolated in-home workout room. Great family home in a beautiful setting.
Neighborhood swimming pool two blocks away.
3 Blocks away from shopping center.
Miles of hiking trails and a lake behind house.
Klahanie doesn't lose power during storms!
- Days on Zillow2478
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesNew 60 year roof in 2006, New Luxurious Master Bath, 160sqft workout gym, Huge amount of storage!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Recreation room, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Basement sqft1,160
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Elementary SchoolEndeavour
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size720
- High SchoolSkyline
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolBeaver lake
- Neighborhood NameKlahanie - Heights
- Parcel #3904920930
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count17
- School DistrictIssaquah
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48903892
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$731,219||$695K – $790K||-$1,463||$187||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,846/mo||$1.3K – $4K/mo||-$50||$0.73||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 98029 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Issaquah as a whole. Among 98029 homes, this home is 131% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% higher than in Issaquah, and 75.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
Neighborhood for 24647 Se 44th Street
- 24655 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$661K53.53,070
- 24639 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$702K43.53,230
- 24661 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$617K42.52,800
- 24631 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$663K53.253,380
- 24648 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$602K52.52,740
- 24664 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$591K43.02,360
- 24640 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$631K42.52,910
- 24625 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$559K32.52,380
- 24656 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$596K42.52,680
- 24632 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$602K42.52,840
- 24621 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$559K42.52,250
- 24617 SE 44th St Issaquah, WA$565K42.52,630
- 4318 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$570K42.52,510
- 4324 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$564K42.52,330
- 4312 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$563K42.52,260
- 24636 SE 44th Ct Issaquah, WA$568K42.52,190
- 4330 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$563K42.52,180
- 4306 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$547K32.52,170
- 24630 SE 44th Ct Issaquah, WA$576K42.52,130
- 4300 246th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$572K42.52,524