24664 SE 36th Ct, Issaquah, WA 980294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $593,725
- Price/sqft: $211
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 590 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,810 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3904961010
- Zillow Home ID: 48904246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24664 Se 36th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% less than in Issaquah, and 21.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 24658 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$620K52.52,680
- 24670 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$655K43.253,450
- 24663 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$612K42.52,760
- 24652 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$721K444,100
- 24674 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$615K42.52,840
- 24659 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$567K42.52,320
- 24667 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$612K42.52,860
- 24671 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$593K42.252,680
- 24675 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$641K42.53,110
- 24651 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$602K42.52,710
- 24646 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$688K53.53,520
- SE Klahanie Blvd APT K104 Issaquah, WA$248K321,182
- SE Klahanie Blvd APT G201 Issaquah, WA$202K22941
- 3702 247th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$547K332,170
- 24645 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$598K42.52,690
- 24642 SE 36th Ct Issaquah, WA$595K32.52,730
- 3708 247th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$484K32.51,830
- 3697 248th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$480K32.251,800
- 3691 248th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$481K431,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.