This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.6M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $46.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $66,304.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $88.4K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $129,595.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 18.08 acres
- Built in 1980
- All time views: 1,114
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $685,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Park
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules
- Association Amenities \ Racquetball Court
- Association Amenities \ Steam Room
- Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Bathroom Features \ Powder Room
- Building Structure Style \ Low Rise
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins
- Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Switchboard
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Valet Parking
- Kitchen Features \ Pantry
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Type \ Garage - Three Door (N)
- Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool
- Rooms \ Central\Center Hall
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 280
- Floor size: 2,274 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 4329007039
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20510317
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Century City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Century City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 71.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (275)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2290 Century Hl|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!