This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,013 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $685,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules, Association Amenities \ Racquetball Court, Association Amenities \ Steam Room, Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Low Rise, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Switchboard, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Valet Parking, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Status \ Active, ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency, LivingRoom, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Master Bedroom, Parking Type \ Garage - Three Door (N), Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Rooms \ Central\Center Hall, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), System Locale \ CARETS
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 280
- Floor size: 2,274 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 4329007039
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20510317
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.18-1.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts Century City home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Century City homes, this home is valued 67.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Century City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
|Other Units in this Building (275)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2321 Century Hl|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org