2467 Hiawatha St, Columbus, OH 432114 beds, 1 bath, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $25,900
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 010073787
- Zillow Home ID: 33869993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2467 Hiawatha Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Linden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% greater than in Columbus, and 244.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 2463 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$36K31952
- 2473 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$30K21778
- 2477 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$32K21748
- 2451 Hiawatha St # 2459 Columbus, OH$151K843,072
- 2483 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$44K21696
- 2489 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$31K11696
- 2445 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$39KStudio--984
- 2474 Azelda St Columbus, OH$27K21960
- 2480 Azelda St Columbus, OH$37K21876
- 2470 Azelda St Columbus, OH$62K211,104
- 2484 Azelda St Columbus, OH$69K211,044
- 2464 Azelda St Columbus, OH$35K311,216
- 2493 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$43K21720
- 2490 Azelda St Columbus, OH$43K21672
- 2466 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$36K21672
- 2460 Hiawatha St # 462 Columbus, OH$150K1243,536
- 2472 Hiawatha St Columbus, OH$52K21672
- 2496 Azelda St Columbus, OH$56K21792
- 2454 Azelda St Columbus, OH--------
- 2454 Azelda St Columbus, OH$37K311,243
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292