2469 Pontiac St, Columbus, OH 432113 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 300 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $4,500
- Price/sqft: $4
- MLS #: 214033936
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 010073827
- Zillow Home ID: 33870019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2469 Pontiac Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Linden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% higher than in Columbus, and 131% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,092 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2463 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$38K21608
- 2479 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$38K311,181
- 2485 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$51K31979
- 794 E Hudson St Columbus, OH$61K------
- 804 E Hudson St Columbus, OH$32K21778
- 2489 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$42K21708
- 2470 Osceola Ave Columbus, OH$40K21914
- 2480 Osceola Ave # 482 Columbus, OH$52K421,716
- 2484 Osceola Ave Columbus, OH$71K421,716
- 2495 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$42K21672
- 2490 Osceola Ave Columbus, OH$58K421,716
- 2468 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$35K21.5768
- 2462 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$34K21672
- 2474 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$73K421,508
- 2498 Osceola Ave Columbus, OH$56K421,716
- 2478 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$53K31979
- 2499 Pontiac St Columbus, OH$43K21672
- 2500 Osceola Ave # 502 Columbus, OH$59K421,716
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!