24691 Hawthorne Dr, Euclid, OH 441174 beds, 2 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,189 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 65036020
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33639926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24691 Hawthorne Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44117, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Euclid, and 200% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44117 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44117 home values.
- 24671 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$80K421,732
- 24661 Hawthorne Dr Cleveland, OH$80K311,452
- 24651 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$61K311,500
- 24641 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$59K421,869
- 24690 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$67K311,200
- 24670 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$71K311,244
- 24700 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$68K31.51,152
- 24631 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$81K311,729
- 24650 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$87K41.51,224
- 24640 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$58K311,456
- 24630 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$81K311,406
- 24601 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$68K311,200
- 24620 Hawthorne Dr Euclid, OH$83K311,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!