247 Garden Dr, Elgin, IL 601242 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Great neighborhood! Beautiful park, tennis courts, basketball courts, and walking paths.
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $199,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0618257021
- Zillow Home ID: 92200080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 247 Garden Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% higher than in Elgin, and 154.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
- 245 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$195K------
- 249 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$212K------
- 243 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$216K------
- 253 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$235K------
- 251 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$219K32.51,841
- 239 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$204K22.51,780
- 255 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$241K------
- 3596 Hyde Park Ct Elgin, IL$192K21.5--
- 257 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$269K------
- 261 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$207K42.53,215
- 237 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$164K231,400
- 259 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$256K------
- 235 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$194K------
- 252 Longview Dr Elgin, IL$286K------
- 254 Longview Dr Elgin, IL$244K32.51,848
- 256 Longview Dr Elgin, IL$253K------
- 246 Longview Dr Elgin, IL$176K------
- 258 Longview Dr Elgin, IL$247K------
- 231 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$177K------
- 233 Garden Dr Elgin, IL$179K22.51,681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!