This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $265,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06722 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123498
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 0.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% greater than in Boston, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|245 Saratoga St Boston, MA||$291K||3||1||1,214|
|249 Saratoga St Boston, MA||$319K||2||1.5||940|
|243 Saratoga St Boston, MA||$264K||2||1||939|
|251 Saratoga St Boston, MA||$248K||1||1||578|
|251 Saratoga St Boston, MA||$457K||1||1||--|
|251-253 Saratoga St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$210K||2||2||962|
|251-253 Saratoga St UNIT 2A Boston, MA||$158K||1||1||510|
|251-253 Saratoga St UNIT 2B Boston, MA||$160K||1||1||516|
|251-253 Saratoga St UNIT 3A Boston, MA||$160K||1||1||578|
|251-253 Saratoga St UNIT 3B Boston, MA||$163K||1||1||582|
|235 Saratoga St Boston, MA||$402K||5||2||3,600|
|188 Bennington St Boston, MA||$516K||6||4||4,687|
|190 Bennington St Boston, MA||$456K||5||3||3,250|
|255 Saratoga St Boston, MA||$385K||5||3||1,920|
|186 Bennington St Boston, MA||$473K||9||3||2,985|
|141 Putnam St Boston, MA||$377K||7||3||1,872|
|192 Bennington St Boston, MA||$379K||--||--||2,454|
|143 Putnam St Boston, MA||$424K||6||4.5||1,872|
|184 Bennington St Boston, MA||$528K||6||3||2,973|
|233 Saratoga St Boston, MA||$438K||6||3||3,306|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!