This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1995
- Views: 2,787 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2003 for $310,000
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Cooling \ Central A\C, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Brick Front, For Sale \ N, HOA Payment Freq \ None, HOA \ Y, Handicap \ Other, Last Update Type \ PRICE, Listing Status \ Active, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, New Construction \ N, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Colonial, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Double Wide
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 06224040
- Zillow Home ID: 36730814
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 20603 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Waldorf as a whole. Among 20603 homes, this home is valued 19.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% lower than in Waldorf, and 51.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 20603 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waldorf.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20603 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waldorf
Data by GreatSchools.org