2470 Wahoo Ct, Morris, IL 604504 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 233 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- MLS #: 08509649
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0621426001
- Zillow Home ID: 89725916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2470 Wahoo Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% lower than in Grundy, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grundy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
- 2430 Wahoo Ct Morris, IL$343KStudio----
- 2490 Wahoo Ct Morris, IL$350K------
- 2390 Wahoo Dr Morris, IL$509K------
- 2380 Wahoo Dr Morris, IL$321K------
- 2465 Wahoo Ct Morris, IL$338K------
- 2435 Wahoo Ct Morris, IL$405K------
- 2500 Wahoo Ct Morris, IL$683K75.5--
- 5805 E Deerfield Dr Coal City, IL$356K------
- 2495 Wahoo Ct Morris, IL$365K------
- 2370 Wahoo Dr Morris, IL$852K------
- 2415 Wahoo Dr Morris, IL$310K------
- 2845 Wahoo Ct Morris, IL$576K544,400
- 5845 E Deerfield Dr Coal City, IL$455K------
- 2305 Wahoo Ct Morris, IL$340K------
- 2365 Wahoo Dr Morris, IL$307K------
- 5745 E Deerfield Dr Coal City, IL$198K------
- 5905 E Deerfield Dr Coal City, IL$401K------
- 2540 Island Dr Morris, IL$482K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292