2471 E 12th St, Brooklyn, NY 112354 beds, 2.75 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: May 2013 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Security System
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 074130057
- Zillow Home ID: 30747670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2471 E 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sheepshead Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 374.4% higher than in New York, and 12.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sheepshead Bay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheepshead Bay home values.
- 2467 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$681K----1,936
- 2477 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$632K----2,808
- 1203 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY--315,514
- 2463 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$751K----2,880
- 1209 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$971K----3,680
- 1216 Doone Ct Brooklyn, NY$788K----2,805
- 1201 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$640K----2,808
- 1215 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$778K313,206
- 1220 Doone Ct Brooklyn, NY$727K----2,805
- 1217 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$625K----2,277
- 1217 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$572K------
- 1217 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$782K------
- 1205 Avenue Y # 2FL Brooklyn, NY$827K------
- 1205 Avenue Y # 2B Brooklyn, NY$566K311,100
- 1205 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY--311,100
- 1205 Avenue Y # 2 Brooklyn, NY$501K311,100
- 1205 Avenue Y # 2F Brooklyn, NY$518K311,100
- 2453 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$1.4M555,115
- 1123 Avenue Y Brooklyn, NY$735K532,964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.