- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 278 days on Zillow
- Views: 22,372 all time views
- 107 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $550
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1978 for $258,000
- Price/sqft: $5,364
- MLS #: NP14154058
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- View: Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Cooling \ None, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Heating \ Forced Air, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Suburban, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, LotFeatures \ Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, Rooms \ Den, View \ Panoramic, View \ Catalina, Floor \ Hardwood, Patio \ Deck, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Rooms \ Family Room, Fencing \ Blockwall, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, View \ Ocean, Rooms \ Study\Office, Roofing \ Spanish Tile, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, SecurityFeatures \ 24 Hour Security, SecurityFeatures \ Gated Community, SecurityFeatures \ Gated with Guard, Appliances \ Double Oven, LastChangeType \ Price Change, Patio \ Patio, DoorFeatures \ Sliding Glass Door(s), ExteriorFeatures \ Rain Gutters, SecurityFeatures \ Guarded, LotFeatures \ Beach Access, ExteriorFeatures \ Barbecue Private, Style \ Spanish, Appliances \ Barbecue, SchoolDistrict \ Laguna Beach Unified, View \ White Water, ExteriorFeatures \ Lighting, LotFeatures \ Beach Front, Association \ Security, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Elevator, View \ Water, InteriorFeatures \ Living Room Balcony, Stories \ Three Or More Levels, Appliances \ Convection Oven, InteriorFeatures \ Stone Counters, View \ Bluff, InteriorFeatures \ Beamed Ceilings, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Appliances \ Grill, Fireplace \ Two Way, InteriorFeatures \ Bar, LotFeatures \ Ocean Front, LotFeatures \ Waterfront, Floor \ Pavers, LotFeatures \ Ocean Access, DirectionFaces \ Southwest, Appliances \ Gas Oven, AccessibilityFeatures \ Elevator, Patio \ Terrace, WindowFeatures \ Wood Frame Windows, LotFeatures \ Ocean Side Of Highway 1, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 105
- Floor size: 5,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 05331904
- Zillow Home ID: 25141044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $15.08-30.9M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92651 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Laguna Beach as a whole. Among Laguna Beach homes, this home is 1763.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 368% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Laguna Beach, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
|2495 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$4.75M||5||9||7,200|
|2457 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$20M||--||--||3,778|
|2495 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$19.3M||5||9||7,200|
|2490 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$2.1M||3||3||2,714|
|2466 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$2.25M||3||2||2,147|
|2466 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$1.41M||3||3||--|
|2458 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$2.2M||4||3.5||2,621|
|2565 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2441 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$15.8M||5||3||3,321|
|2495 Monaco Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$3.11M||5||4||3,645|
|2481 Monaco Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$3.31M||4||5||3,819|
|121 Riviera Way Laguna Beach, CA||$2.64M||4||3||2,839|
|2444 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$2.01M||3||3||2,800|
|102 Irvine Cove Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$11.3M||3||2.5||3,661|
|2455 Monaco Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$3.19M||3||4.5||3,713|
|114 Riviera Way Laguna Beach, CA||$2.42M||2||3||3,273|
|2431 Riviera Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$21.6M||6||8||10,000|
|141 Emerald Bay Laguna Beach, CA||$2.12M||3||2||1,774|
|2490 Monaco Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$2.39M||3||3.5||2,976|
|2501 Monaco Dr Laguna Beach, CA||$3.31M||4||4||3,962|
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!