2471 SE Wald St, Port Saint Lucie, FL 349843 beds, 2 baths, 1,802 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,310 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $252,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,802 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 342058513930005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 47831116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2471 Se Wald Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34984, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% higher than in Port Saint Lucie, and 209.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34984 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Saint Lucie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34984 home values.
- 2457 SE Wald St Port Saint Lucie, FL$101K221,288
- 2485 SE Wald St Port Saint Lucie, FL--221,335
- 2442 SE Watercrest St Port St Lucie, FL--Studio----
- 2443 SE Wald St Port Saint Lucie, FL$98K321,598
- 601 SE Essex Dr Port Saint Lucie, FL$79K221,335
- 2422 SE Watercrest St Port Saint Lucie, FL$125K321,662
- 2472 SE Wald St Port St Lucie, FL$174K322,111
- 2486 SE Wald St Port Saint Lucie, FL$150K322,411
- 2458 SE Wald St Port Saint Lucie, FL$139K321,808
- 2498 SE Watercrest St Port Saint Lucie, FL$155K321,563
- 2429 SE Wald St Port St Lucie, FL$116K321,400
- 2402 SE Watercrest St Port Saint Lucie, FL$109K321,744
- 2498 SE Wald St Port Saint Lucie, FL$152K322,064
- 2444 SE Wald St Port Saint Lucie, FL$83K321,300
- SE Essex Dr Port Saint Lucie, FL$88K221,386
- 2398 SE Watercrest St Port Saint Lucie, FL$105K321,660
- 2415 SE Wald St Port Saint Lucie, FL$82K211,388
- 2465 SE Watercrest St Port St Lucie, FL$179K422,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.