24721 W Park River Ln, Shorewood, IL 604045 beds, 6 baths, 4,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 211 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 08542074
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 2101 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1088 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0506213520100000
- Zillow Home ID: 5347987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24721 W Park River Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% less than in Shorewood, and 206.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shorewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60404 home values.
- 24745 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$349K--2.53,265
- 24651 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$405K--33,916
- 24619 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$286K------
- 24619 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$349K--32,908
- 24635 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$607K--2.54,676
- 24751 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$296K42.52,900
- 24607 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$348K--33,090
- 24650 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$678K456,206
- 21434 S Lakewoods Ln Shorewood, IL$354K--2.53,485
- 24740 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$339K--2.53,180
- 24754 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$325K--2.52,732
- 24559 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$629K555,066
- 24724 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$323K--2.53,164
- 24632 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$331K--2.53,016
- 24732 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$426K443,869
- 24716 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$479K--2.54,603
- 24618 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$323K--2.53,116
- 21430 S Lakewoods Ln Shorewood, IL$439K44.53,546
- 24646 W Park River Ln Shorewood, IL$521K--2.54,342
- W Park River Rd Shorewood, IL--------
Nearby Schools in Shorewood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.