2473 Crest View Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900463 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,031 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 35 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $709,000
- Price/sqft: $627
- MLS #: 14-784301
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,031 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 5564015016
- Zillow Home ID: 20800600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2473 Crest View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beverly Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 2469 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.53M42.752,445
- 2645 Greenvalley Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.7M432,301
- 2461 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.45M232,039
- 9031 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.71M322,112
- 2515 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.14M532,705
- 2478 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.53M332,273
- 2644 Greenvalley Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.64M432,443
- 2618 Greenvalley Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.51M32.82,536
- 2466 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.55M22.52,368
- 2455 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.75M322,352
- 2650 Greenvalley Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.45M332,180
- 9035 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.81M432,667
- 9025 Wonderland Park Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.58M422,206
- 9019 Wonderland Park Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.79M321,926
- 9041 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.5M222,177
- 2458 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.48M332,164
- 2516 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.06M432,839
- 9013 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.62M322,109
- 2449 Crest View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.43M321,844
- 9049 Wonderland Park Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.49M332,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!