- Built in 1929
- Views: 360 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $400,530
- , Restored hardwood floors w/ Mahogany inlay, Exposed brickwall, Extra tall doors and ample closets, Washer and Dryer hookup, Bosch Fisher Paykel and Bertazonni appliances, White hardwood cabinetry & Caesarstone countertops, Duravit Sink and European Fixtures, Penny round or basket weave marble floor tiles, North and West exposures, Prewar detail Exposed brick Floors - hardwood Floors - parquet Light - excellent Windows - oversized Windows - new Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Stories: 4
- Unit count: 49
- Parcel #: 006540024000240750000A01
- Zillow Home ID: 115826689
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $243-406K.
Market guideZillow predicts Astoria home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2% increase for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Astoria, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% lower than in New York, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Astoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
|Other Units in this Building (41)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Astoria Lights|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!