Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $238-405K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Astoria is $24,881.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Astoria is $21,674.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1929
- All time views: 721
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $456,300
- Restored hardwood floors w/ Mahogany inlay
- Exposed brickwall
- Extra tall doors and ample closets
- Washer and Dryer hookup
- Bosch Fisher Paykel and Bertazonni appliances
- White hardwood cabinetry & Caesarstone countertops
- Duravit Sink and European Fixtures
- Penny round or basket weave marble floor
- Prewar detail Exposed brick Floors - hardwood Floors - parquet Light - excellent Windows - oversized Windows - new Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Great closet space Washer/dryer
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 49
- Parcel #: 00654002400024075000002A
- Zillow Home ID: 79508975
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% greater than in New York, and 93.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
|Other Units in this Building (48)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Astoria Lights|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!