2475 38th St APT 3B, Astoria, NY 111031 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1929
- 282 days on Zillow
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $15,128,766
- MLS #: 2962340
- , Restored hardwood floors w/ Mahogany inlay, Exposed brickwall, Extra tall doors and ample closets, Washer and Dryer hookup, Bosch Fisher Paykel and Bertazonni appliances, White hardwood cabinetry & Caesarstone countertops, Duravit Sink and European Fixtures, Penny round or basket weave marble floor tiles, North South and East exposures, Prewar detail Exposed brick Floors - hardwood Floors - parquet Light - excellent Windows - oversized Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 49
- Parcel #: 006540024000240750000B03
- Zillow Home ID: 115826695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2475 38th Street APT 3B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- Apt 11D$292K------
- Apt 3C$362K------
- Apt 6A$229K11--
- Apt 7A$264K------
- Apt 8A$363K------
- Apt 9A$362K------
- Apt 2B$361K------
- Apt 8B$241K11--
- Apt 11B$362K------
- Apt 1C$264K------
- Apt 2C$267K------
- Apt 4C$267K------
- Apt 7C$271K11--
- Apt 8C$267K------
- Apt 10C$264K------
- Apt 11C$361K------
- Apt 1D$253K------
- Apt 2D$362K------
- Apt 4D$361K------
- Apt 7D$263K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!