2475 Virginia Ave NW, Washington, DC 200372 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $343,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Cable-ready,Granite countertop,Living room,Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 9.0
- Unit count: 99
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 0031 0837
- Zillow Home ID: 395828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2475 Virginia Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Foggy Bottom market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.9% greater than in Washington, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Foggy Bottom home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foggy Bottom home values.
- 2475 Virginia Ave NW Washington, DC$498K11750
- 730 24th St NW Washington, DC$1.24MStudio--1,420
- 730 24th St NW APT 706 Washington, DC$549K11730
- 730 24th St NW APT 417 Washington, DC$517K11533
- 2510 Virginia Ave NW Washington, DC$516K121,245
- 730 24th St NW APT 400 Washington, DC$400K11730
- 730 24th St NW APT 811 Washington, DC$299K11730
- 730 24th St NW APT 418 Washington, DC$277K11730
- 730 24th St NW APT 414 Washington, DC$264K11750
- 730 24th St NW APT 816 Washington, DC$326KStudio1525
- 730 24th St NW APT 409 Washington, DC$307K11730
- 730 24th St NW APT 612 Washington, DC$307KStudio1525
- 730 24th St NW APT 212 Washington, DC$278KStudio1515
- 730 24th St NW APT 704 Washington, DC$524K------
- 730 24th St NW APT 605 Washington, DC$470K11730
- 730 24th St NW APT 619 Washington, DC$470K11730
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!