24752 Pine St, Elberta, AL 365302 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,290 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 469 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 199502
- Parking: 1000 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 53-04-19-4-000-017
- Zillow Home ID: 72753345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24752 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.3% lower than in Daphne Metro, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36530 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 24770 Pine St Elberta, AL$67K3--884
- 24807 Pine St W Elberta, AL$229K411,878
- 24763 Pine St Elberta, AL$91K3--832
- 24775 State St Elberta, AL$72K41832
- 24797 State St Elberta, AL$125K21982
- 24809 State St Elberta, AL$69K211,000
- 24701 State St Elberta, AL$232K311,260
- 13163 Illinois St Elberta, AL$124K311,348
- 13034 Illinois St Elberta, AL$62K21728
- 12949 Dakota St Elberta, AL$141K311,512
- 24845 State St Elberta, AL$81K311,162
- 24845 State St Elberta, AL$130K31840
- 24715 Olive St Elberta, AL$70K3--956
- 13138 Illinois St Elberta, AL$88K311,196
- 24860 Pine St Elberta, AL$192K321,700
- 24612 State St Elberta, AL$67K3--624
- 24650 State St Elberta, AL$66K----456
- 24734 Olive St Elberta, AL$83K3--1,300
- 24671 Olive St Elberta, AL$63K2--806
- 24655 Olive St Elberta, AL$69K1--529
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!