2476 Shea Dr, Macon, GA 312063 beds, 2 baths, 1,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $25,500
- Price/sqft: $20
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,258 sqft
- Parcel #: M102-0343
- Zillow Home ID: 84425745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2476 Shea Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Macon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.1% lower than in Macon Metro, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Macon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Macon Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Macon home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,514 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2004
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2472 Shea Dr Macon, GA$63K321,380
- 2480 Shea Dr Macon, GA$64K321,594
- 2469 Robin Hood Rd Macon, GA$40K311,075
- 2463 Robin Hood Rd Macon, GA$53K31.51,387
- 2468 Shea Dr Macon, GA$61K321,358
- 2484 Shea Dr Macon, GA$62K321,519
- 2479 Shea Dr Macon, GA$56K321,390
- 2475 Shea Dr Macon, GA$61K321,574
- 2475 Robin Hood Rd Macon, GA$41K311,001
- 2483 Shea Dr Macon, GA$56K321,321
- 2471 Shea Dr Macon, GA$51K321,442
- 2488 Shea Dr Macon, GA$64K321,410
- 2464 Shea Dr Macon, GA$61K321,414
- 2461 Robin Hood Rd Macon, GA$47K31.51,175
- 2487 Shea Dr Macon, GA$65K321,117
- 2467 Shea Dr Macon, GA$51K31.51,393
- 2479 Robin Hood Rd Macon, GA$47K311,464
- 2460 Shea Dr Macon, GA$60K321,341
- 2470 Robin Hood Rd Macon, GA$48K311,175
- 2490 Shea Dr Macon, GA$91K321,783
Nearby Schools in Macon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292